LA ROCHE POSAY RESEARCH GRANTS 2022:
We care about the quality of life of people with skin conditions
Since 1995, La Roche Posay has supported dermatological research and has awarded grants for either fundamental or clinical research projects as well as prizes for impactful publications led by young dermatologists around the world.
From this year, the Research Grants will reward young dermatologists leading research on the quality of life of dermatological patients: from epidemiological to clinical studies, from knowledge to concrete solutions.
Are you a dermatologist, under the age of 40, working on dermatological research in the field of quality of life of patients with skin condition?
We invite you to submit your project to the jury of your region.
4 Regional Research Grants of $25.000
Will be awarded to a research project in dermatology.
Applications are now open in 4 regions:
- Asia Pacific, Middle East, North Africa
- Sub Saharan Africa
Your application is a PDF in English containing:
- Detailed presentation of the project and clinical impact
- Summary of the project
- Detailed financial plan
- Affidavit stating that the project has never received another grant
- Presentation of the medical team involved
- Information of applicant (CV and list of publications)