La Fondation La Roche-Posay:
Committed to supporting young researchers
Are you a European dermatologist, born after January 1980, working in the field of dermatological research? Do your studies contribute to a better understanding and improved treatment of dermatological conditions, thus enhancing the quality of life of countless patients?
If so, we invite you to submit your project to the Scientific Committee of the La Fondation La Roche-Posay.
During the 29th European Academy of Dermato Venereology in Vienna, October 2020, the Scientific Committee, chaired by Professor DELEURAN (Denmark), and in collaboration with Professors BATAILLE (United Kingdom), BASELGA (Spain), BIEDERMANN and BIEBER (Germany), LESIAK (Poland), MARINOVIC (Croatia), MARZANO (Italy), SCHLAPBACH (Switzerland), SENESCHAL and VABRES (France), will evaluate all submitted files.
All the requested elements have to be compiled into a single PDF file and sent by E-mail only.
One Research Grant of 25 000 €:
Will be awarded to a research project in dermatology.
Your PDF file must contain:
- A detailed presentation of the project and a summary of the project
- A financial plan
- An affidavit stating that the project has never received another grant
- Your CV, including a list of your publications and a presentation of the medical team involved.
Two Publication Prizes of 4 000 €:
Will be awarded to a research study paper in dermatology, approved for publication or published between May 2019 and May 2020.
Only papers submitted by first or senior authors will be accepted. Your PDF file must contain:
- The full article, with references of publishing journal (case reports, review papers and systematic reviews are excluded)
- An affidavit stating that the publication has never received an award
- Your CV, including a list of your publications.
Applications are limited to one per candidate. Only work carried out in the candidate's country of origin will be considered. Only complete application files received at the address below before June 1st 2020 will be submitted to the Scientific Committee.
Send your compiled PDF file to